2024 Ticket Policies
All tickets and passes are final sale and non-refundable or exchangeable. All passes are transferable (from day to day).
2024 Full festival passes
Gold, Bronze and Youth Passes (25 and under)
- Includes access each and every day of the festival to all concerts on the Main Stage at Confederation Park and all concerts at the OLG Stage at Marion Dewar Plaza.
- Your pass also includes admission to all of the ticketed events at the NAC (subject to availability.) Each of these ticketed events has a limited number of seats held back for our full festival passholders, and admission is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Single ticket and Gold passholders are admitted first, followed by Bronze and Youth passholders.
- Late Night Jamming is included with all levels of passes!
When buying a full festival pass, please keep in mind the following:
- Please choose your pass level (Gold, Bronze or Youth) and your delivery method (Digital, Will-call or Mailed.) There is an additional fee for mailed passes.
- Physical passes will be printed late spring 2024. Passes can be mailed to your home if purchased on or before Monday, June 3rd 2024.
- Digital passes will be e-mailed to you in the spring of 2024.
- If you choose the will-call option, you will receive an e-mail when passes are ready for pickup!
- Once available, passes can then be picked up at our office at 294 Albert Street or at the Box Office at Marion Dewar Plaza during the Festival.
Tickets and single day passes
Platinum Single Day Passes – Includes guaranteed seating in a reserved section front and centre at the Main Stage at Confederation Park and general admission to all other outdoor concerts.
Regular and Youth (ages 13-25) Single Day Passes – General admission to all outdoor concerts (feel free to bring a lawn chair!)
Single tickets – Single tickets can be purchased for shows at the National Arts Centre and for late night shows at the OLG stage. NAC tickets include a guaranteed seat for the show (seating is general admission and first come first seated.) Shows at the OLG stage are general admission and may not include a seat.
National Arts Centre, 1 Elgin St.
National Arts Centre (NAC), Fourth Stage
National Arts Centre (NAC), Azrieli Studio
- Single Ticket Holders and Pass Holders must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to secure your spot in line.
- Late comers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
Confederation Park – Main Stage
- Gates open approximately 30 minutes before the first show. Once your ticket or pass has been scanned, you will receive a wristband that will provide you with in and out privileges for the remainder of the day.
Marion Dewar Plaza - OLG Stage
- Doors open 15-30 minutes before the show begins. If you already have a wristband, you do not need to show your ticket or pass again.
Late Night Jamming
- Stay tuned for more updates on Late Night Jamming for 2024! More info coming soon!
- Children 12 and under are admitted free to outdoor shows including the Main Stage at Confederation Park, and the OLG stage at Marion Dewar Plaza. Youth aged 13-25 can purchase a youth ticket or pass at a discounted rate.
- Children 12 and under require a ticket/pass for all indoor shows at the National Arts Centre. They also require a ticket for admission to the Platinum Section (Platinum ticket required) and Gold Circle Tent (Gold Full Festival Pass required).
- Outside Alcohol is NOT permitted to ANY concerts at the Jazz Festival. This includes Marion Dewar Plaza and Confederation Park. Alcohol will be available for purchase at Confederation Park and at the OLG Stage.
- All Performances will go on rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- The festival does not have a designated parking area. There are underground parking lots conveniently located at City Hall, the National Arts Centre, and the Rideau Centre. There are also street level parking lots in the area.
- There are free concerts during the day at 12:00 PM on the OLG Stage.
- Guide and service dogs (as well as other service animals) are permitted on site; however, pets are NOT permitted.
- People with disabilities are welcome to attend our events. Both the Main Stage at Confederation Park and the OLG Stage at Marion Dewar Plaza are conveniently accessible.
- Marion Dewar Plaza and Confederation Park are both barrier free environments equally accessible to both disabled and enabled patrons, therefore, there will not be a designated seating area.
- Each disabled patron requiring special assistance is entitled to an additional entry for their attendant. No ticket is required, their attendant will be given a wristband upon entry to the park which will allow them in and out access. There is no complimentary entry for shows at the National Arts Centre. Each and every person in attendance requires a ticket or pass.
- For Para-Transpo drop offs, the most convenient access is at the Drill Hall off of Queen Elizabeth Drive and is closest to the OLG Stage.
- Accessible washrooms are located at both Marion Dewar Plaza and Confederation Park.
- Collapsible lawn chairs are permitted throughout Marion Dewar Plaza and on the lawn in Confederation Park and we encourage those who may have difficulty standing for long periods to bring them.
Enjoy the festival!